Sunday, December 14, 2008

Harry Potter and the Wonder of Imagination

I just caught Prisoner of Azkaban on the telly, and it brought me back to when I was reading Potter books every day, visiting and revisiting the magic of the imaginary world that is Hogwarts.

What a wonderful thing, our mind - sure our intelligence might've caused the world to crumble beneath our feet, but it also birthed the miracles of art, music, poetry, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Imagination is a wicked adversary. You let it in to pacify you from the rigors of the every day, but become addicted and you'll be spending the rest of your life looking foggy glasses, never coming to terms with something we call REALITY.

But since it's Sunday, let us all ravel in the wonders of our creative minds. I've an idea for an artwork that I'm going to use for my PSP's wallpaper, and will post it as soon as I'm done.

Right, all together now - Expelliamus!

No comments: