Thursday, November 18, 2010

Faded yellow light

The night grows, spreading its influence over the harshed landscape. From the window I look out briefly, my gaze over the wide plains before me.

To my left the lamp let off the faint yellow glow - my companion for this worrisome night. Its warmth offers what little comfort it can muster, and I closed my eyes and steadied my thoughts, feeling my breath swirl in the winter cold.

The old radio let out a familiar tune and joins the lamp as my security blanket for this episode.

Too many reasons, yet none of them substantial; so many dreams, marred by the empty promises of sleepless nights.

But to ignite a frozen wink, and tell the world, "what now?" BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: