Sunday, November 21, 2010

I can't hear, but seeing's sure as hell good enough for me

I'm not your typical guy, not cool and fun enough for most girls, nor brilliant and successful in the career, nor outspoken and charismatic.

I like sitting around at home, making my way to the kitchen, dancing, taking long bus rides, video games, reading what only I can define as "good" articles, I don't mind working on weekends (and in retrospect NOT working during office hours), and I sure as hell can be a loser when it comes to picking up a conversation to save my life, but I've also been known to not being able to shut up if someone gets me started. I'm grumpy and moody easily, but I've also had impressive displays of moral tolerance (but never for laziness).

So many things, yet one word sums it up - me.

And I digress. This was supposed to be about how I enjoy taking the bus in the downpour, but I guess it's what I do I guess. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: