Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Too far

I started a book, and that's never a good sign.

On the way home today I had a thought, nothing new. It had been the same thought that lingers in my head for the past two weeks, but it made me think again.

It's been two months since I've lost myself to an afterthought. That sidebar has now grown into the feature story in my publication, and that's done nothing but distract me.

It's no good, especially when nothing good will come of this. I tried to keep away, but it's just so addictive.

I use the words 'magnetic', 'charismatic', 'weird' and 'captivating', but I know nothing comes near to the inexplicable bath of fulfillment that I am immersed in whenever I'm near.

Too much, too wrong, too deep in to waddle out. I just want the me from two months ago back.

No comments: