Friday, May 18, 2012

Badminton Racket First Impressions: Victor Super Waves 30

I took the pretty boy out for a spin today despite still recovering from a back injury.

I had two other rackets with me in case I couldn't handle the 27 lbs string on the racket. But I didn't have to use the rackets till very much later.

It was harder to hit the shuttle to cover the entire length of the court with the tight strings, but the control was definitely there. I was able to confidently assign the shuttles to the respective corners. I didn't have time to pull off a few smashes, but rest assured the time will come.

 For now, I'm quite satisfied with the initial hits.


2 comments:

eckgtr said...

Hi Arthur, this racket is no longer in production.

Arthur said...

Oh? That's strange. Isn't it a 2012 model?