Sunday, August 26, 2012

Badminton Racket First Impressions: Prince Triple Threat 2700

Prince has always produced rackets of quality, and I'm speaking from experience here. Prior to this, I've had the chance to get my hands on two other Prince badminton rackets - the OS Black and the Black Pearl XP - both of which are very well suited to the average shuttler.

But that's just it. Prince caters to serve as a very well-made racket that will fit all kinds of players. While the control and strength are excellent, I do see their rackets missing the extra push when it comes to going beyond good and into being a great piece of sport engineering.

Take the Prince Triple Threat 2700 for example. While it's performed well on all fronts in terms of control (in fact it felt great when I was taking on a slower game of singles today), there was just something missing in the hits that caused me to trade out the racket for the other one I brought.

And when I find out what that missing element is, I'll be sure to write a review for the lovely looking racket.


No comments: