Special thanks goes out to the badminton fanatics who take the time to read up on the crazy things I write. I may not a very good player, but I try to get the most out of this hobby I have by sharing my experiences with the lot of players out there.
Thanks to all who comment and write in with questions - it's nice to know that people read and consider my opinions worth listening and debating about.
I'd like to try something new here, with a little incentive of course. Don't know if it'll fly but anything's worth trying I guess.
I've been sharing my love for the game and my experiences with rackets and game strategies. I'd like to hear from you, and I've got a little reward for what I think is the best entry.
Time for you to be badminton bloggers!
I've got three topics for you to choose from. Each entry will pick one topic and write a blog entry on it. The entries will be accompanied with your personal details, sent to my email address, so that I can eliminate duplicate entries.
At the end of it, I'm giving out a Bekia Meteor X80 Replica worth S$70 to the best entry. Be creative, be impressive, but most importantly, be passionate.
- What's your most memorable moment in badminton?
- What's your favorite racket and why?
- What is your favorite strategy / tactic when playing the game of badminton?
At close, I will read all entries and choose a winner based on my digression, and I'll notify the winner via email or SMS on collection of the racket. No disputing please, unless you have a prize to give out to your favorite entry as well :)
Terms and Conditions:
- Blogging Challenge is open till 30 November 2012, 12 midnight Singapore time
- Challenge is open to all Singapore addresses only
- Limited to one entry per person, to be determined by NRIC No.
- No word limit
- All entries to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Badminton Blogging Challenge"
- Entries must be accompanied with the following details - (i) name, (ii) mobile number, (iii) email address, (iv) last 4 digits of NRIC No.
- By entering this challenge, all participants will agree to have their entries be subject to editing and posting on this blog to share with the community
- I will bear no responsibility for the misuse of entries published on this blog
- This Challenge is only valid if I receive more than 20 entries
- I can change Terms and Conditions of this Challenge without prior notice