Friday, November 23, 2012

The impact of a two-month break

It's been awhile since I wrote a review, and part of it.. scratch that, all of it is because of the two-month break that I had to take because of an injury.

Since then I've had the chance to procure myself some new rackets, and have been going through them in a rather random sequence. That explains the explosion of First Impressions that's been making their way onto these pages.

There've been some gems among the new purchases (Karakal BN60) and some misses (those didn't even make it to First Impressions), but I hope to put up the review of the BN60 soon.

It'll be put to the final test this weekend, when I get my game with a promising young boy who at this moment (or to my estimate) is at a school tryout.

All the best kid, and see you on Saturday!

No comments: