Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Poll Results: How do you like the Yonex Voltric Z-Force?

Thanks to all who gave their time to vote on their reactions to the Yonex Voltric Z-Force. It's always nice to hear the voice of the badminton community.

From the results we can tell that most of the players out there have found Yonex's new powerhouse a wondrous weapon for the courts.

76% of the voters have given it a 5/5 rating, and that has persuaded me to give the racket another try to see if it's worth the ravings I've been getting. I personally voted it 3/5, reason being it's strengths do not play to my preferred style.

Well, second time's a charm!

Thanks again to the voters! Keep reading!

3 comments:

Alex said...

I find the vt z force 3u and even 4u unsuitable for my doubles play esp with advanced opponents. The racquet that works for me is arcsaber 10p 2012 followed by at900t.

Arthur said...

The Z-Force is a punishing racket, even more so than the Z-Slash because of the very stiff shaft that requires very precise handling to make good.

The AS10 is racket that is very flexible for all sorts of play. One of my personal favorites as well :)

Alex said...

Zforce imo is for advanced players with terrific technical skills and strong wrist unfortunately I am no where near that level.
will be trying out ns9900 tomorrow night.