Thursday, October 11, 2012

100,000 visits thank you challenge! Win a Bekia Meteor X80 Replica Racket!

Just a little celebration here because we've reached 100,000 views on this blog!

Special thanks goes out to the badminton fanatics who take the time to read up on the crazy things I write. I may not a very good player, but I try to get the most out of this hobby I have by sharing my experiences with the lot of players out there.

Thanks to all who comment and write in with questions - it's nice to know that people read and consider my opinions worth listening and debating about.

I'd like to try something new here, with a little incentive of course. Don't know if it'll fly but anything's worth trying I guess.

I've been sharing my love for the game and my experiences with rackets and game strategies. I'd like to hear from you, and I've got a little reward for what I think is the best entry.

Time for you to be badminton bloggers!

The Challenge
I've got three topics for you to choose from. Each entry will pick one topic and write a blog entry on it. The entries will be accompanied with your personal details, sent to my email address, so that I can eliminate duplicate entries.

At the end of it, I'm giving out a Bekia Meteor X80 Replica worth S$70 to the best entry. Be creative, be impressive, but most importantly, be passionate.
  1. What's your most memorable moment in badminton?
  2. What's your favorite racket and why?
  3. What is your favorite strategy / tactic when playing the game of badminton?

Judging
At close, I will read all entries and choose a winner based on my digression, and I'll  notify the winner via email or SMS on collection of the racket. No disputing please, unless you have a prize to give out to your favorite entry as well :)


Terms and Conditions:
  • Blogging Challenge is open till 30 November 2012, 12 midnight Singapore time
  • Challenge is open to all Singapore addresses only
  • Limited to one entry per person, to be determined by NRIC No.
  • No word limit
  • All entries to be sent to arthur.wdx@gmail.com with subject "Badminton Blogging Challenge"
  • Entries must be accompanied with the following details - (i) name, (ii) mobile number, (iii) email address, (iv) last 4 digits of NRIC No.
  • By entering this challenge, all participants will agree to have their entries be subject to editing and posting on this blog to share with the community
  • I will bear no responsibility for the misuse of entries published on this blog
  • This Challenge is only valid if I receive more than 20 entries
  • I can change Terms and Conditions of this Challenge without prior notice

No comments: