Monday, July 01, 2013

To all the readers

I'd like to start this post by thanking all the readers who have come to give my blog a view. I started this blog wanting to share my passion for the sport and the many sorts of equipment and strategies out there.

From the start till now, I've purchased and traded a lot of rackets (the current number I've got stashed in my room stands at 53), and I do hope that I get to review all of them one day.

I thank all who take time to read my writing, all who have asked me questions, all who have given feedback, and for those who have said words of encouragement.

We've crossed 280,000 views, and I've never really expected to so many people come to the site. As we move onwards to explore the wonderful game I'd bed,I think please feel free to let me know if there's anything you'd like to see on this site.

Here's to more fun times! Arthur, out.

No comments: