Saturday, January 11, 2014

Taking a short break

Too much of a good thing makes life's luxuries a chore.

After what seems like forever (4 years actually) of active playing, I think the itch has finally wore down. There's less of a passion to play a good game and I don't find myself eager to head to the courts anymore.

As such, I'm going to take a break from the game for a bit, drastically lessen the number of sessions per month and see if that'll do anything to make me miss the game.

No worries, rackets will still be bought and traded, and reviews will still make it.

I'd like to give a shout out to all the people who visit my humble blog. Having more than 400 thousand views so far is something I did not expect...

I've also got the whole tactics and strategy section to beef up, so this break will give me some time to get them all down.

Keep at this wonderful game guys, and keep those questions coming.

No comments: